Lip Fillers For The Perfect Pout At Golden Glow Clinic In Alton
Lip fillers, also known as lip plumping or lip augmentation, are a popular way to boost or restore shape and volume in your lips.
At Golden Glow Beauty Clinic in Alton our qualified aesthetics expert Lauren Eustace uses FDA-approved dermal fillers which are ideal for giving you the perfect pout. These contain a gel that consists of Hyaluronic Acid - a naturally occurring skin component - which fills out the area to give natural-looking, fuller lips.
Many people choose lip fillers because their lips have lost definition as they have aged. Some people have always had thin or uneven lips and simply want a treatment that adds volume and enhances the shape.
A lip augmentation takes around 20-30 minutes with immediate results. Your lips will appear swollen for up to 48 hours but this will subside to reveal fuller lips that last between four and six months.
Lip Filler Experts Near Me
LIP FILLERS - AT A GLANCE
- Approx 30 minutes
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
- 1 session included. Retouches encouraged.
- Up to 6 months.
- Mild to medium
- Swelling: approx 2 days
- Full healing: approx 2 weeks
LIP FILLERS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Lip fillers will enhance the natural shape of your lips, adding volume and definition.
- Lip fillers can make you look younger as they smooth out lines and add fullness that is lose through ageing.
- The results with lip fillers are instant.
- Lip fillers can be used to turn the corners of the mouth upwards.
- There is virtually no recovery time needed when you have lip fillers.
- Lip fillers usually last up to six months.
- Over time, lip fillers break down naturally so you can decide whether to have another treatment.