Permanent Make-Up FAQs - Golden Glow Aesthetics, Alton
We understand it can be a little daunting deciding whether to go ahead with an aesthetics treatment such as permanent make-up which is why we have put together these Frequently Asked Questions. We hope this helps you in making your decision, but the best plan is to book in for a consultation so we can answer your questions, assess your suitability for treatment and explain the whole process.
People who benefit from permanent make-up include:
- those who fear they are going to lose their eyebrows once they undergo chemotherapy (this treatment is suitable for people only before their cancer treatment begins);
- individuals with underactive thyroids who are experiencing a thinning of their eyebrows;
- people whose lips or brows are asymmetric or thin;
- those with visual impairments or watery eyes;
- older women whose lips have lost colour and definition and whose eyes and brows require definition,
- people who are sensitive to make-up.
At Golden Glow Beauty Clinic in Alton, we will never go ahead with a treatment if we feel you will not get the results you desire. Many factors can affect whether you are suitable for treatment and we explore some of these in our FAQs below.
If you are interested in permanent make-up or any other aesthetics treatment at Golden Glow Clinic in Alton, please call us on 01420 620372 / 07766 974104.
[areaswecover title='Permanent Make-Up Experts In Hampshire']
- You don’t have to waste time putting on make-up
- You will look good and ready to go as soon as you wake up
- Your make-up will stay in place whilst swimming, going to the gym or doing sports
- If you are allergic to or sensitive to traditional make-up you can use permanent make-up instead
- If you have a visual impairment or dexterity issue which prevents you from applying your own make-up we can do it for you and it will remain in place for up to three years.
- have high blood pressure
- have a heart condition
- have glaucoma
- take blood-thinners such as aspirin
- have a blood disorder
- are diabetic
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- suffer from skin conditions such as psoriasis, acute acne or eczema
- take steroids.
Book Your Permanent Make-Up Consultation At Golden Glow Beauty In Alton
You can book a consultation for permanent make-up treatment by calling Golden Glow Aesthetics Clinic in Alton on 01420 620372 / 07766 974104.