Permanent eyeliner At Golden Glow Beauty Clinic, Alton
Permanent eyeliner, also known as cosmetic tattooing for the eyes, is a great option for people who want to wake up with beautifully made-up eyes.
It is ideal for individuals with shaky hands, who are visually impaired, have watery eyes, or for more mature women who feel their eyes are looking smaller and older. Plus, if you are a regular swimmer or gym-goer, you'll save plenty of time as there will be no need to reapply your eyeliner all the time!
All the pigments we use are hypoallergenic so can be used on sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses too.
Our Alton beauty expert Lauren Eustace can apply permanent eyeliner to your upper or lower eye line (or both!). Book in for a consultation so we can explain the process in more detail and answer all your questions.
Permanent Make-Up Experts Near Me
PERMANENT EYELINER - AT A GLANCE
- Approx 2 hours.
NUMBER OF SESSIONS
- 2 sessions 4 weeks apart.
- 1-3 years, with retouches.
- Minimal to none.
- Redness: approx 2 days.
- Swelling: approx 2 days
- Full healing: approx 2 weeks.
PERMANENT EYELINER - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- do you want a natural-looking eyeliner to define your eye shape?
- would you prefer a bold liquid liner look with feline flick?
- are you after a smokey eyeliner effect?
- which colour eyeliner do you desire?